Re: Restrictions on G*****'s use of the financial support
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 09 2014 8:43:32 am
Desiree:

I am attempting to obtain some type of guideline, some rule which I may
use to determine what kinds of things G***** is "permitted" under your
totalitarian regime, to possess while he is in your home so that I don't
need to bother with begging for your approval on an individual basis.
Over the past few months you have ignored almost all of my requests
regarding whether G***** would be permitted to have specific items (for
example, an upgraded notebook, a MacBook).

Regarding the PS4, how could I possibly know that that would be on the
"forbidden" list?  You never actually stated, prior to this, that it
was...and you permitted him to have the one I got him for his last
birthday.  So, why was he allowed to have one last year, but not this
year?  What is the logic?  That is why I would like something in
writing: there is no logic, no reasoning, and no consistency to your
decisions.  You change your mind from one day to the next and don't even
provide a justification for the change.

May you please clarify the significance of the interjection "Period" at
the end of your previous message?  It immediately follows an actual
period, so it seems somewhat redundant.  But, moreover, it is not
followed by an exclamation mark, so it is clearly not intended for
emphasis.  I protest you are the one being vague!

Patrick