Re: G*****'s birthday presents
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 09 2014 8:33:23 am
Richard,

The following items from your list will either not be permitted, and/or
carry a Caveat.  Items not listed below or omitted will be judged on a case
by case basis as they are presented.

1. Playstation 4 - this is already a known as a non-permitted item.  You
are welcome to purchase this for his use at your home so that any potential
future losses can be avoided.
4. Archery Lessons - have already been purchased for G*****, and require
coordination.  This would be redundant.
12. A home theater / surround system - as we live in an apartment this
presents a number of issues and will not be permitted in his room.
13. Airsoft Trip - this requires significant coordination. As such, you
must fully coordinate the trip to/from facility with parental
/ adult supervision for this to be permissible.  An alternate suggestion is
that you call the facility to purchase a gift card or credit so that a trip
for G***** and his friends can be "planned on the fly".