Re: Restrictions on G*****'s use of the financial support
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 09 2014 8:06:19 am
Richard,

You asked the question, so you obviously have something specific in mind.
 Cut to the chase here.  I am under no obligation to furnish you with a
list of allowed items in my home.  Nor am I under any obligation to discuss
rules relating to parenting of G***** with you.  Especially since you
willingly relinquished all parental rights.

If G***** wishes to have a conversation with me directly, that is his
right, and I fully encourage that open dialogue.

If you are attempting to be vague in an effort to skirt a known prohibited
item, let me help you be direct.  If this discussion is focused around a
Playstation 4, you know that answer is no.  Period.