Re: G*****'s birthday presents
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 08 2014 8:34:13 pm
Desiree:

Please tell me which facts in my previous emails were "partial". The
point was to provide a concrete, irrefutable basis for my belief that
you are likely to use the information you are requesting in order to
either get G***** the same gifts before I could give them to him, or to
inform him of them beforehand to ruin the surprise and diminish the
impact.  I believe the two specific examples I've cited accomplish
exactly that.

Please explain when Liz attempted to hide G***** from you (his
biological mother).  If you are referring to the brief one month period
after you threw your tantrum because I refused to let you take him to
San Diego with your dangerous, criminal, meth using fiancé - then you
are quite misguided.  At that time you had no legal claim to custody
because you had been completely absent from his life for more than 9
years.  You were only able to get an emergency temporary custody order
in Arizona based on your false statements that A) I was in prison and
would be deported; and B) I had hid him from you for those 9 years.
Both claims have been repeatedly proven to be false and the court
promptly ordered you to return him to me.  Why do I feel like we've
covered this ground already...Oh, yeah, we have!  Something does not
become reality just because you keep repeating it, you know?

This discussion is entirely relevant.  I can only imagine one other
reason for which you would want to know and be able to approve, ahead of
time, what I would be giving G*****: because you don't want him having
things that Sage can't, or doesn't, have.  You have already stated in
your previous emails that that is your objective. You do not want there
to be a discrepency between the children. But, as I, and the court, and
every other reasonable person have pointed out, it is neither fair nor
acceptable to make G***** go without and live beneath the means of his
parents just to satisfy your other child, who was clearly a mistake on
your's and Michael's parts.

I am unclear how any of my responses have been "flamboyant".  You do
have access to a dictionary, don't you?  If not, there is a free one at
dictionary.reference.com.