Re: G*****'s birthday presents
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 08 2014 3:51:11 pm
Richard,

When you relay partial facts in an effort to make a weak point look
stronger, it is simply sophistry and nothing more.  Facts like Liz
attempting to hide G***** from me(his mother), and prevent all
communication with him.  However, this discussion is completely irrelevant
and unessecary as it has absolutely nothing to do with the question at
hand.  Birthdays and presents.

Let's get back on topic and stop digressing.  I've repeatedly told you what
is required for my consent.  It is pretty simple, really.  There are two
options here;

1. Tell me what it is that you would like permission for.
2. Proceed at risk without consent.

I can only assume from these series of exchanges and your flamboyant
response that you already know the item in question's answer will be no.