Re: G*****'s birthday presents
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 08 2014 9:12:39 am
Desiree:

Then I shall provide another, more extreme example:  When I first
contacted you in 2011 you pretended to be civil and only interested in
what's best for G***** and what G***** wants.  You said that you would
never force him to have a relationship with you and you were willing to
wait as long as it would take for him to be comfortable with you.  You
said that you absolutely would not pressure him or uproot him from the
"only family he has ever known".  Then, a few months later you said, in
a letter to me, that bringing G***** to Phoenix to live with you was
your intention all along.  You then took him, completely against his
will, by force, to Arizona and tried to get custody of him.  Shall I
provide more examples of your long history of duplicity and betrayal of
peoples' trust or are we in agreement, now, that you have proven you are
not trustworthy?

There are no personal attacks on my part.  I am only relying on your own
historic behavior and actions.  Stating a fact is not a personal attack
- especially when the other party continues to act in that way.

I have spoken with G***** about the topic of love (and emotions, in
general).  I have provided him the texts which clearly show that
emotions are not real.  I have never told G***** I love him and he has
never said it to me either.  If you wish to continue believing in such
ridiculous fairy tales, which have been clearly proven to not exist then
do so, but don't expect G***** and I to share in such misguided
beliefs.  When G***** tells you he loves you (as I'm sure he does tell
you), it is only out of habit or a sense of reciprocity...or fear of
your retaliation.  He cannot possibly love you if he doesn't believe in
love.  So, your statement is incorrect.

Patrick

P.S. I don't know why you insist on still calling me Richard.  There is
no documentation in existence, anywhere, which says it is my legal name.