Re: Restrictions on G*****'s use of the financial support
From: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
To: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 08 2014 8:21:58 am
G***** can SPEND the money you give him on whatever he wishes.  However,
that does not guarantee any sort of results.

For example: Should G***** choose purchase something that is not allowed
in the house, he would need to consider the logistics of where/how to store
said item to protect it from factors such as theft and weather.  Though I'm
not sure that buried treasure and maps would prove as effective in today's
society as it once did.  Especially if that something is a puppy.