Re: G*****'s birthday presents
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Sep 07 2014 8:52:09 pm
I thought I was pretty clear in my previous email.  You have a proven
history of acting in bad faith and betraying people's trust. I even
provided a specific example of a recent time you did so in a situation
very similar to the one currently before us.

My reluctance to inform you in advance, of the items I have gotten
G***** for his birthday is based on your recent, past behavior of using
that information to get him those things before the other party is able
to physically give them to him - thereby, diminishing the elation he
experiences upon receiving the item from the other party.  I would like
to be able to share in that brief moment of happiness he may encounter
in what has become his overall dreary and miserable life.