Re: G*****'s birthday presents
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Sep 06 2014 9:17:42 pm
But you have a history of intefering with other people's gifts to
G***** when they tell you what they intend to get him (e.g. when Liz
told you her parents were getting him Gears of War for his birthday, you
went it got it for him and gave it to him before the one from Liz's
parents arrived).

Why would it matter what I'd be getting him?  What is the criteria you
will use to decide whether he can bring them home?  Will it be based on
the cost and/or value?  Whether or not Sage is capable of getting
similar things as well?