Re: Second request for G*****'s next visit
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 07 2014 10:30:39 pm
Desiree:

1. The court has explicitly forbade us from using G***** to pass
messages between each other, which is exactly what you are proposing to do.
2. It is your decision, not G*****'s.  I would find it inappropriate
for you to require him to notify me of your decision.
3. I prefer to have your decision in writing, from you, so there is a
documented record for future reference.  An email from G*****'s account
would not be considered authoritative.