desireecapuano.com domain and related services
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 30 2014 6:55:14 pm
Desiree:

Please be advised, due to my lack of interest in dealing with go daddy (or any other
US based hosting provider) I intend to transfer the hosting of the aforementioned
domain, and all services thereto related, to my own servers, which are based outside
the US and will, therefore, not only not be subject to US laws and regulations, but
will also be under the exclusive control and authority of...well, me.

If you gave any objections to thus intended change please submit them at this time.

Thank you for your time and for your ongoing support of the Desiree Capuano
Foundation.

Sincerely,
Patrick