Re: Update [Incident ID: 23554271] - Re: Spam Warning - Email
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: GoDaddy <abuse@godaddy.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 30 2014 3:07:31 pm

Desiree Capuano is my estranged wife, and the mother of our son.  I am
unfortunately, required to have contact with her in order to provide for
and facilitate support for our son.  There is nothing for her to
"opt-in" because we correspond on a regular basis.  I have included her
in this email to demonstrate that I am not hiding anything from her, and
to show she is full of crap and just attempting to prevent me from
publishing factual information about her.

I would also like to point out that any list members who have requested
to be removed from the list have, in fact, been removed. Miss Capuano
has, in fact, never requested to be removed from the list.  If she
wishes to be then I would gladly remove her as my intention is primarily
to reach her associates and acquaintances - not her.

With respect to hosting of the domain desireecapuano.com with godaddy, I
am indifferent and would gladly host it (and all my other domains on my
business account) on my own DNS servers, or with another provider, if
you do not wish to retain my business.  If you decide to terminate the
service, I request you provide me at least 24 hour's notice so I may
move all of my hosted data to my own servers.

I thank you for your assistance and understanding in this matter.

Sincerely,
Patrick