Fwd: Re: Medical Marijuana Program ID
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 23 2014 8:53:59 pm
It seems, from the number of responses I've received today, that people
are not as supportive of you as you think.  I guess when they only hear
your side of the story it's easy to feel sorry for you but when they
hear the opposing side and see that I have proof of all of my claims,
and they realize you've lied to them and took advantage of their
kindness then they get a little upset with you.  You have to realize
that most people will be nice to your face then look down on you when
you leave the room.

Also, each time one of those allegedly "harassing" emails which you
claim your coworkers are ignoring goes out there is a spike in activity
on your web site.  I'll forward you the activity graphs tomorrow - after
today's results are totalled and posted.

I told you: I will destroy you - slowly and incrementally (and
legally).  I will do so by simply using your own actions and words
against you.  I gave you two years to provide me a mountain of evidence
against you.  And you insisted I was full of shit when I informed you
about the investigator.  As soon as he provides me the names and contact
information about your druggy friends and dealers they'll be smiling
right up there on your site alongside you.  The complete biography of
every person you have a relationship with will be right there for them
to enjoy.

If I was really motivated I would send your "resume" to EVERY recruiting
firm and HR department in Phoenix and Tampa, along with your bio.  You
will NEVER be able to get another job in IT.  And it's only a matter of
time until your current employer realizes how full of shit you are and
cuts you loose.  They will only take so much of you publicly speaking
out about them while being an employee.

Don't think for one second that anything will EVER be more important to
me than destroying you.  Every moment of my life is focused on the
single goal.

Good evening, and sleep well.

Patrick

P.S. Is it really necessary to keep using the name Patrick?  I
only use it with you and that now irrelevant family court proceeding.
And you already know my name is Patrick...or is it... :)