Re: Your declaration dated 2014-07-11
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 23 2014 1:21:19 pm

I don't need to do anything to make G***** mistrust you.  He has always
mistrusted you.  He even said that to the court interviewer. Because of
the things YOU'VE done.  Geez, you're incredible.

Consider this: you said you were going to get him archery lessons...you
got him 1 lesson.  One lesson.  You flake on almost all of your
promises.  You just sit around drinking and smoking pot.  How can any
intelligent person respect that?  And you have a tattoo on your
finger!!!  Come on.  For real?

I can't even bother to continue reading your declaration.  Nothing in it
seems to have ANYTHING to do with what's best for G*****. It's all
about how I've been attacking YOU!!!  It's all you, you, you.  In my
declaration the points were all about how your actions affected G*****,
not me.

Anyway, things are proceeding as I've planned and expected, so I have no
complaints.

When G***** returns this Friday, see if you can try to tell the
difference between what he says sincerely and what he says out of fear.