Re: Your declaration dated 2014-07-11
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 23 2014 1:13:59 pm
Sorry, I couldn't wait - I had to respond right away, to paragraph 1:

The rift was already there.  You clearly do not understand the
difference between respect and fear.  It baffles me that you would think
that G***** would have ANY respect or concern for you after everything
you've done to him.  I keep trying to tell myself that you can't
possibly be that obtuse, but it seems you really are. It's the same
thing with Liz: you keep thinking that she doesn't have a problem with
you but the reality is that she despises you as well.

Is it really possible that you exist in such a rose colored bubble?