Fwd: Fwd: Medical Marijuana Program ID
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 22 2014 5:55:42 pm
Desiree:

I just received this.  So am I to believe that the way it works is YOU
do stupid things (like being a pothead for the past 12 years) and act
irresponsibly, then when I (and others) expect you to take
responsibility to your actions you cry to people that I'm harassing you?

You do realize that the passive dissemination of already publicly
available, truthful information (for example court documents and their
attached exhibits) is not harassment, right?  As long as the information
being published is true then there is absolutely no legal
recourse...BECAUSE TELLING THE TRUTH IS NOT ILLEGAL AND IS NOT
HARASSMENT!!!!!!!!!!

I would also remind you that you did exactly the same thing to me a
couple of years ago - except the information you were stating was NOT
true.  So are you REALLY mad at me for (allegedly) doing the same thing
to you that you did to me?

Good day.
Patrick

P.S. In case you're wondering, from what I'm told, that original message
was sent to 681 recipients.

From: *Dawn Foster* >
Date: Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 5:36 PM
Subject: Re: Medical Marijuana Program ID
To: Desiree Capuano >

What the hell is this? Is he harassing you again?

Sent from my iPhone

 > On Jul 22, 2014, at 5:02 PM, "Desiree Capuano"
> wrote:
 >
 > Please note, as attached, I DO have a medical marijuana card, so my
use of marijuana IS legal and I don't have to explain it or justify it
to ANYONE!!!  And what I do in my own home, around my own kids, is my
own business!!!

 > If you've received this message in error, please disregard it.
 >

 > Desiree Capuano
 > Systems Analyst
 > Apollo Education Group

This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system.