Fwd: RE: [Fwd: Income and Expense Declaration]
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 22 2014 12:51:09 pm
As you can see from the attached screen shot, it seems you've requested
that desireecapuano.com be blocked from Apollo's internal network.
Well, I'm *assuming* you've requested it.  What's the matter?  Are you
embarrassed and/or ashamed of the things you've done?  Do you not want
your professional associates getting a glimps of the real you?

There's a few easy workarounds and I'll be sure to implement them before
the next update is posted to the site.  I have a bunch of audio
recordings and photographs that I have to upload but I just haven't had
the time lately.  You know how it is.

Cheers,
Patrick