Telephone communication regarding G*****
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 22 2014 12:32:07 pm
Desiree:

It's obvious from how you conducted yourself on the telephone, a few
moments ago, that you're afraid of, and intimidated by me.  Probably
because you know that you aren't intelligent enough to come up with
saying something that I'll be able to use against you.

But, at the same time, you're afraid to put anything in writing because
you know it's going to end up on your web site for the world to review.

So, it is my understanding that in your home everything is shared with
everyone else and no one is allowed to refuse to let anyone else use
their things.  Is that an accurate description?  How is that not a commune?

Anyway, I couldn't understand a thing you said on the phone because you
were trying so hard to say only and exactly what you had rehearsed
beforehand, while at the same time trying not to cry (presumably out of
fear and anxiety) and you were all muffled and shit.

Also, you were doing that thing where you try to sound hostile - but
then your voice wavers and your inflections distort everything.

I'm trying so hard to believe that you're not as much of an idiot as
people think you are but you're making it awfully hard.

Patrick