Waiver of rights
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 21 2014 2:42:14 pm
Desiree:

I just want to make sure you understand that G***** did not tell me
that he wants to stay with you - in fact, he has been adamant that he
still wants to return to me.  I just spoke with him to let him know it's
done and that from this point you have complete authority in all matters
pertaining to him.  I have been telling him for months that I was
planning on doing that, so he shouldn't have been surprised - but still,
he seemed a little taken aback.

I also want to be clear that this is not a surrender on my part.  I have
not given in or given up (on anything).  That family court case was
getting in my way and had become a nuissance, so it had to be severed so
I could proceed with my plans.  If you think I'm just talking out of
pride (or out of my ass), please consider: I stated to the court that I
"WANTED" you to have complete authority - not that I was okay with it or
that I accepted it.  I explicitly stated "WANTED", so that the court
would have no choice but to grant the request - unless you objected.
Which, of course, you wouldn't, because you're an idiot and you have no
idea when you're being played (probably due to your narcissism).

Cheers!  I'm sure we'll be seeing each other soon.

Patrick