Congratulations
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 24 2014 7:47:38 am
Gooed morning, Desiree!

I would like to congratulate you on turning our intelligent, inquisitive,
generally proactive son, our son who twice won the science fair (while
under my guidance, of course), our son who respected the values of honesty,
sincerity, dignity and individuality; into a lethargic, uninterested,
unmotivated, slug, who cares more about mirroring the attitudes,
personalities and interests of the people around him than of being himself.

Any half-way intelligent person should know that a child learns more by
example and by observing the role models around him, than by the actual
words coming out of their mouths.  And, I believe, you have effectively
proven that now.

Cases in point?  Okay:
- G***** wears clothes that he thinks I would "approve" of when he's here;
and clothes he thinks you would "approve" of when he's with you.  In other
words, he has picked up your complete and utter lack of individual thought
and your pattern of obsessively seeking the approval of your peers, at the
expense of not having a single independent thought or opinion.  How proud
you must be!
- G***** expressed an interest in playing/learning the guitar because he
learned a bit in school.  I offered to get him a guitar, on the condition
that he continue to learn and practice.  That made him lose interest.
- There are a number of things he wanted to do while he's here.  I told him
he would have to do the research to figure out the logistics.  He hasn't
moved a finger on any of them.
- There is a charge on his debit card, of $49.95 which he claims to have no
knowlege of.  I told him he should call the bank and find out about it.  He
hasn't!
- He has been lying to me to protect you.  I let him continue with the lies
for a while then I pointed out that I knew he was lying because you've
slipped a couple of times and said things that contradict what he said, and
because I've been paying investigators for more than 9 months to keep an
eye on things.
- He tries to blame anything wrong in his life on anything else, rather
than taking responsibility and fixing it.  Now, that's pure Desiree!
- He doesn't clean up after himself.
- His table manners are atrocious.

Anyway, I could go on but I think I've made my point.

Is this what you wanted?  To take an intelligent child with lots of
potential and a positive, proactive attitude and turn him into just another
lazy, apathetic member of the masses that waits for things to be done for
them or handed to them?

My god, woman!  You're just deplorable in every possible way, aren't you?
You talk about how it's not fair to YOU that G***** has been with me all
his life and that you want the chance to be a mother to him, then when you
get the chance you ruin him.  You turn him into a white trash, trailer
park, pothead loser.  People like you (white trash) are a blight on
society, an infection that needs to be lanced!

Anyway, congratulations on stripping G***** of any potential he may have
had of being a good, decent, successful member of society and turning him
into...you.

Cheers,
Patrick

P.S. You will notice I CC'd G***** on this.  I have no qualms about
expressing my disappointment to him, about how he's regressed.