Re: I'm flattered...really...
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, May 29 2014 12:42:17 pm
But I can tell you that I am smart enough not to reveal to you what my
strategy is or what I have done. I can tell you that I will not do anything
illegal. I can also tell you that things which seem easily discovered were
most likely intended to be discovered, perhaps to distract you from what's
really going on. I can also say that I fully expect G***** will repeat to
you anything I say to him, so I am careful to only say or release to him
what I want you to "find out".

But you're confident that I cannot outsmart you, so I guess you have
nothing to worry about.