Re: Communication with my son
From: Patrick <patrick@desireecapuano.com>
To: Desiree Capuano <desiree.capuano@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, May 29 2014 11:38:29 am
I have provided him a credit card and told both you and him that it can be
used for ALL support related expenses. The fact that you have been too
negligent to simply drive him to the mall or to allow him yo go on his own
is YOUR fault.  The fact that you have not facilitated his use of that
credit card for support related expenses is also YOUR fault. The fact that
you have expressly forbidden me from providing him things while he is in
your home is ALSO your fault!

You're a bad person. Its really that simple!